Here’s what Fridayd does:
- Provides a list of current job openings curated to your preferences. This is far more customized than any saved search you can create on a job board.
- Helps you find networking contacts related to the openings.
- Applies to the jobs you select. (You have a lot of choices at this point, such as which resume version to use.)
- Allows you to request a phone call with a Fridayd employment specialist – a live human! – if you need one-on-one help.
- Tracks your job search activities.
- And more. It’s really quite robust and flexible.
- I haven’t experimented with it extensively but it seems user-friendly as well. You upload your resume and cover letter, and fill in a lot of information up front – one time – so Fridayd can complete a wide range of applications and forms for you.
What does it cost?
Standard account: $49/mo.
Premium: $79/mo. $63/mo. if you sign up through me.
Can I get you a special deal? Yes.
Sign up now through this link, and make sure you include my name on the registration form, to get a free no-risk 14-day trial on either plan, plus a discounted $63/mo. rate if you choose Premium).
Is this affiliate marketing? Do I get a cut? Yes and yes. But I’m extremely selective about selling anything from third parties – in fact, this is the first time I’ve ever done so. I heard about Fridayd through my membership in the respected professional association Career Directors International as well as a few fellow career coaches whose clients have used the tool and really liked it. I only regret not spreading the word sooner. If you have questions, contact me or write directly to the Fridayd team: email@example.com.
I would love to hear about your experiences with this powerful job search tool! I think it will make your life easier.