Are you . . .
- Contemplating a career move?
- Unemployed and struggling to break through the competition?
- Serious about managing your career?
What can I do for you?
I provide career marketing tools and skills to help you get the job and career you want – faster, and with less stress.
I work with you to develop Resumes, LinkedIn Profiles, Cover Letters and Professional Bios to make you stand out from the competition and get the attention of decision-makers.
I also provide Job Search Strategy Sessions to help you optimize your job search and get the interviews you want.
Do your interviews consistently result in offers? With my Interview Coaching you’ll be ready to impress interviewers and get the job.
I provide strategies most job seekers don’t know or use: “best practices” that give you the advantage.
Why work with me?
There are many career services out there. My angle is this:
- Personalized attention – I am not a “resume mill.” You are unique, and your materials should be crafted to suit your unique goals.
- As a job search coach and interview coach, I offer affordable, customized assistance of any length from a quick strategy checkup to ongoing sessions. My clients often say I’m easy to work with.
- I’m very experienced and know what I’m doing. I bring you 20+ years experience in coaching, employment services, writing and editing. (More About Me)
- I can help with even the trickiest challenges, such as major career changes, gaps in work history and so on. I’ve been told I “work miracles.” I don’t know about that, but I do think you’ll be pleased.
- My clients include executives, high-level managers and skilled professionals in most industries and across functional areas including: sales and marketing, project and product management, finance, operations, communications, human resources and recruiting, administrative, creative specialties such as web development and graphic arts, and many more.
References are available by request. Samples of my work can be found at the bottom of the Resumes and More page.
Thea Kelley Career Services