Are you finding it difficult to get interviews for jobs you want?
You need smart strategies to get hiring managers’ attention. Even the best resume in the world is just a beginning.
Let me help you plan and implement a search strategy to get noticed by the people who matter – and get hired.
I provide customized coaching targeted to your goals and needs, whether you are changing careers or re-entering your field after a long absence, concerned about age discrimination or gaps in employment, or struggling with an unusual work history that doesn’t “fit the mold” of typical expectations.
My 20 years of experience and expertise can help you:
- Get call-backs when you answer a job posting – without gimmicks and with credibility.
- Discover ways of networking that are easier and more effective – even if you “don’t know many people” or have disliked networking in the past.
- Improve your online presence and understand how to use LinkedIn to get more interviews.
- Be ready to superbly answer the questions you’ll be asked throughout your search, such as: “Would you tell me about yourself?” and “Why did you leave your job?”
- Overcome obstacles and get to where you want to be.
I provide as little or as much coaching as you like. If you book one hour, we’ll pack a lot of value into that hour. If you want ongoing troubleshooting and support, we’ll create a package that gives you that.
Your investment is $180 per hour, which is much lower than the cost of a missed opportunity. I look forward to making a difference for you!
Contact me for an appointment. We can meet via video or phone call, between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Pacific Time. I’m available at 12 noon, if that fits better with your schedule. Appointments are sometimes available after 5:00 PM Pacific for an additional $40 per hour.