None of us are born knowing how to do a great job interview, but the skills can definitely be learned!
Through mock interviewing, feedback and tips, I can prepare you to impress interviewers and get the job you want. I’ll help you to:
- Build confidence. Interviewing doesn’t have to be an anxious ordeal.
- Memorably communicate your value proposition and stand out from the rest.
- Give authentic yet strategic answers to even the toughest questions.
- Tell stories that prove your value to the employer. Build your list and tell them concisely.
- Negotiate an excellent compensation package – even if you have never negotiated before.
Even if you don’t have any interviews scheduled, a surprise phone screen interview could happen any time. Are you ready to answer questions like these?
- “Would you please tell me a little bit about yourself?”
- “What are your salary expectations?”
- “What are your weaknesses?”
- “Tell me about (a gap on your resume, lack of a degree, etc.)”
- “Tell me about a time when you…” (Do you have many convincing examples and stories?)
I offer three levels of support:
Interview Success Package (3 hours) – $380 (a $480 value)
Three hours at my normal rate of $160/hr. would be $480 – so you save $100!
- Customized, one-on-one coaching and mock interviewing spread over 2-3 sessions, in person, via phone or Skype.
- FREE copy of my highly rated book, Get That Job! The Quick and Complete Guide to a Winning Interview.
- Additional resources and worksheets.
- A personalized “Relax and Psych Up” recording you can listen to at home or on your phone (upon request).
Super-Support Program (5 hours) – $600 (an $800 value)
Five hours at my normal rate of $160/hr. would be $800 – so you save $200!
- All of the above, plus: two additional hours of mock interviewing, coaching and/or thank-you letter review and editing. $800 value for $600. (You save $200.)
Economy Coaching (1.5 hours) – $240 (no discount)
- One session, with instructions on how to continue building your skills on your own.
Plus a SPECIAL RESUME ADD-ON:
Add 30 minutes of resume review + my Resume Resources reference materials to any of the above packages for only $45 more (a $95 value).
Invest in your career. Interview effectively and get the job!
Contact me for an appointment. We can meet in person at my office in Albany, CA (near Berkeley), or via phone or Skype, between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Pacific Time. I’m available at 12 noon, if that fits better with your schedule. Appointments are sometimes available after 5:00 PM for an additional $30 per hour.