Are you finding it difficult to get interviews for jobs you want?
You need smart strategies to get hiring managers’ attention. Even the best resume in the world is just a beginning.
Let me help you plan and implement a search strategy to get noticed by the people who matter – and get hired.
I provide customized coaching targeted to your goals and needs, whether you are changing careers or re-entering your field after a long absence, concerned about age discrimination or gaps in employment, or struggling with an unusual work history that doesn’t “fit the mold” of typical expectations.
My 10+ years of experience and expertise can help you:
- Get call-backs when you answer a job posting – without gimmicks and with credibility.
- Discover ways of networking that are easier and more effective – even if you “don’t know many people” or have disliked networking in the past.
- Improve your online presence and understand how to use LinkedIn to get more interviews.
- Be ready to superbly answer the questions you’ll be asked throughout your search, such as: “Would you tell me about yourself?” and “Why did you leave your job?”
- Overcome obstacles and get to where you want to be.
I provide as little or as much coaching as you like. If you book one hour, we’ll pack a lot of value into that hour. If you want ongoing troubleshooting and support, we’ll create a package that gives you that.
Your investment is $160 per hour, which is much lower than the cost of missed opportunities. I look forward to making a difference for you!
Contact me for an appointment. We can meet in person at my office in Albany, CA (near Berkeley), or via phone or Skype, between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Pacific Time. I’m available at 12 noon, if that fits better with your schedule. Appointments are sometimes available after 5:00 PM Pacific for an additional $30 per hour.