Are you ready to focus interviewers’ minds on what you want them to remember? Or do you leave it all up to them?
This week I went live on one of the top podcasts in the country, Career Central, to answer questions like these, as well as how job seekers should answer interview questions like the following:
- Would you please tell me about yourself?
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
- Why do you want this job?
- What are your salary expectations?
- How do you handle conflict, and can you give me an example?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What questions do you have for me?